Article 1 General Provisions
- This site places great importance on the protection of your personal information and complies with the personal information protection regulations of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communication Network Utilization and the “Personal Information Protection Guidelines” established by the Ministry of Information and Communication.
- This site is open to the public at the bottom of the homepage.
Article 2 Consent to Collection of Personal Information
Article 3 Collection and Use of Personal Information
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes:
- Establishment of contract for service provision: Identification of the person and confirmation of the person
- Service fulfillment: Delivery and payment
- Membership Management: Identification, personal identification, age verification, complaint handling, etc.
- Other new services, new product or event information
- However, we do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race, ethnicity, ideology, creed, hometown and homeland, political orientation and criminal record, health status, and sex life) that may be of concern to your basic human rights violations.
- This site collects personal information for the following purposes:
Article 4 Personal Information Items Collected
This site collects the following personal information for membership, counseling, service request, etc.
- Collection items: name, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, home phone number, home address, mobile phone number, e-mail address, resident registration number
- How to collect personal information: Homepage (subscription)
Article 5 Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device of personal information
This site uses “cookies” to store information about you and to find it from time to time. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website sends to your computer browser (Netscape, Internet Explorer, etc.). When you access the website, the computer in the store can read the contents of the cookies in your browser and provide your additional information on your computer without any further input such as your name on the connection. Cookies identify your computer but do not personally identify you. You also have a choice of cookies. You can choose to accept all cookies by adjusting your web browser’s options, send a notification when a cookie is installed, or you can have the option to reject all cookies.
Cookies, etc. Purpose of use: Analyze user’s access frequency and visit time, identify target user’s taste and interests, track trace, provide targeted marketing and personalized service through participation in various events and visit count.
- How to decline cookie settings: To decline cookie settings, you can either accept all cookies, check each time you save cookies, or refuse to save all cookies by selecting the option for your web browser.
- Example of how to set up: For Internet Explorer → Tools at the top of your web browser > Internet Options > Privacy
- However, if you refuse to install cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
Article 6 Use outside of purpose and provision to third party
- This site uses your personal information within the scope of the “purpose of collecting and using personal information” of the personal information, and does not use it beyond the scope of this personal information or provide it to other person or other company or organization.
- However, in order to better serve you, you may provide or share your personal information with our affiliates. If you provide or share personal information, we will ask you in advance to indicate to you what affiliates are, what personal information items are shared or shared, why such personal information should be provided or shared, You will be notified through e-mail and written notice to obtain consent separately and will not be provided to or shared with affiliates unless you agree.
- In addition, we do not provide the user’s personal information in principle to the outside, except in the following cases.
- If users have agreed in advance
- If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or the procedure and method prescribed by the Act for the purpose of investigation
Article 7 Reading and Correction of Personal Information
- You may review or amend your personal information at any time. If you wish to view and correct your personal information, please click “Edit Member Information” to view or correct it yourself, or contact your personal information manager by E-mail.
- If you request correction of an error in your personal information, we will not use it until you have completed the correction.
Article 8 Withdrawal of consent to collect, use and provide personal information
- You may at any time withdraw your consent to the collection, use and provision of personal information through membership. If you want to withdraw your consent, please click the “withdrawal of membership (withdrawal of consent)” of “My Page” or contact the person in charge of personal information management by e-mail and immediately take necessary measures such as deleting personal information.
- We will take necessary measures to ensure that members withdraw from the collection of personal information (withdraw consent) in the same manner and procedure as collecting personal information.
Article 9 Period of Retention and Use of Personal Information
- In principle, after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, we will destroy the information without delay. However, the following information will be retained for the period specified below for the following reasons.
- Retention items: Membership information (login ID, name, nickname)
- Preservation grounds: To prevent other members from reactivating with existing member ID when leaving membership
- Retention period: Closing the site or closing the business
- If necessary, the Company will keep the transaction and member information for a certain period as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- Conservation items: records of contract or subscription withdrawals, billing and goods receipts, complaints or dispute records
- Preservation ground: Act about consumer protection such as e-commerce Article 6 Preservation of transaction record
- Retention period: 5 years for contract or withdrawal, 5 years for payment and goods receipt, 3 years for dissatisfaction or dispute resolution
- We will accept your consent if we still need to keep it despite the above retention period.
Article 10 Procedures and Methods of Destroying Personal Information
In principle, we will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures: The information you entered for membership, etc., is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose has been accomplished (in the case of paper, separate documents). Depending on the internal policy and other information protection reasons Refer to) After being stored for a certain period of time. Personal information transferred to a separate DB will not be used for any other purpose other than that held by law.
- Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of an electronic file is deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
Article 11 Protecting Children’s Privacy
- This site receives the consent of legal representative when collecting personal information of children under 14 years old.
- A legal representative of a child under the age of 14 may request the viewing, correction and withdrawal of the child’s personal information. If requested, the site will take prompt action without delay.
Article 12 Technical measures for the protection of personal information
In handling your personal information, we take the following technical measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Your personal information is protected by passwords. Encrypting files and transfer data, or using file locking, important data is protected by separate security features.
- The site uses anti-virus programs to take measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly emerges, we provide it as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being compromised.
- In order to prevent your personal information from being leaked by hacking, we use a device to block intrusion from the outside.
Article 13 Consignment processing of personal information
This site may process and process your personal information for external purposes.
- We will notify you in advance if we consign the handling of personal information.
- In the case of entrusting the processing of personal information, it is required to strictly stipulate the instructions of the service provider regarding the personal information information of the service provider, the confidentiality of the personal information, the prohibition of third party provision, We will keep it in writing or electronically.
Article 14 Feedback and Complaint Processing
- This site has a window on which you can submit your comments and complaints regarding privacy. If you have any complaints about personal information, please inform the person in charge of personal information management of this sitel, and we will notify you of the result of the treatment immediately upon receipt.
- Personal information manager Name: Hwang Yoon-jung
- Phone: 02-594-1237
- Email: [email protected]
- If you need to report or consult about privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee (https://www.kopico.go.kr / 1833-6972)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-550-9531)
- Cyber Security Bureau, National Police Agency (http://cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182)
This policy will be effective on August 1, 2018.